Political Discussion

This was my shower thought tonight. It really puts the MAGA chumps on their heels.
I think the Trump campaign’s initial reaction is gonna try to run against Kamala like they did Clinton and they will lean too hard into the misogyny and racism. This isn’t 2016 though and he already has the bigot/sexist voters locked down so this will only hurt him with the normies.

The beauty of Kamala being up there versus Biden is MAGA won't know how to say something about her that isn't steeped in racism. You've already seen her referenced as the DEI candidate. With Biden, the attacks would be a lot easier to take hold due to his age. With Kamala, they won't know how to hit her in a way that's not showing everyone in America just who they are. And if you're a woman and/or a black person, MAGA is letting you know exactly what they think about you and how you got your position at work. It certainly wasn't through merit. Only white males get positions through merit according to MAGA. And I love that Vance already looks like a massive mistake. I can't wait until Trump turns on him like he does to everyone in his circle when things aren't going well.

I haven't been this optimistic in our chances of keeping that shitbag out of the White House again in a long time. Another thing I've seen them knock Kamala on is her laugh. Like laughing is a bad thing. Again, MAGA is all about inspiring the worst in people. Trump never laughs unless it's in relation to him being awful about someone. I really hope Kamala being decent and hopeful is something that can break this disgusting sway Trump has over people. Regular decent people can't look at him and think "yeah I want to him to lead our country". I think they just needed a good alternative.

I haven't been this optimistic in our chances of keeping that shitbag out of the White House again in a long time. Another thing I've seen them knock Kamala on is her laugh. Like laughing is a bad thing. Again, MAGA is all about inspiring the worst in people. Trump never laughs unless it's in relation to him being awful about someone. I really hope Kamala being decent and hopeful is something that can break this disgusting sway Trump has over people. Regular decent people can't look at him and think "yeah I want to him to lead our country". I think they just needed a good alternative.

Perfectly stated. The verbal abuse and threats of a civil war are nauseating and I really don’t understand how people can go along with it and how they can’t see that the only person that Trump cares about is himself.

There are the same number of people in the GOP base that want civil war as there were last Friday. My belief has always been that Trump is not the core problem; the problem is the reasoning of the people who support him. Many of those people are just as dedicated to cheating Trump into the WH as they ever were, if not more so.

Kamala has to turn out more votes in the contested states than Trump. Simple mission, hard task. Polls don’t win elections - votes do. Even then, Dems have to insure that state legislatures and MAGA judges don’t override the statewide popular vote if Kamala wins. Harder task.

There is much work to do and the energy must sustain. The MAGA minority has been working for years on multiple routes to “win”.

Last edited:
Back