Restocks/Represses

That's a REALLY good price for that now. Radiohead prices bumped in the last month or two, so expect retail prices to go up everywhere for that. SRP is around $37.99 for that, and $26.99 is just above our cost directly from the label. I think they might have made a mistake when they received their most recent batch :-) Grab it while ya can!

Andy Bey sings on Duke Pearson’s “I Don’t Care Who Knows It” (I have the excellent Wallet Bink reissue), and the same thing happened to me with his vocals there. Off-putting at first, but something I can’t explain grew on me, and now I like his voice/singing without reservation.
Just got the reissue of Members Don't Git Weary by Max Roach and Andy Bey makes an appearance on it. You might want to check this album out too if you're not familiar with it. Killer lineup on it: Max Roach, Gary Bartz, Charles Tolliver and Stanley Cowell.

Well I tried to spread my chances and ordered that Melon Collie restock from two places. Both cancelled this morning. 🤬

Boo, that sucks. My order from DD feels like a giant tease at this point. I haven't been fast enough to order from anywhere else, and I'm not particularly keen to spend $120+ anyway.

It's a bummer knowing all the great albums waiting for represses or even larger quantities to meet demand, and instead I keep seeing releases featuring fifteen color variants of records that are going to be in a bargain bin in six months.

Anyone know if the order status on Music Direct changing to “shippable” is significant? I had both Siamese and Mellon Collie backordered and saw that Siamese came into stock last night (just got the notification email lol). Wondering if that status means anything or not before I try elsewhere.

Anyone know if the order status on Music Direct changing to “shippable” is significant? I had both Siamese and Mellon Collie backordered and saw that Siamese came into stock last night (just got the notification email lol). Wondering if that status means anything or not before I try elsewhere.
I ordered a Rumours from them when they restocked last month (that ended up being damaged, but I digress) and it showed that status immediately after placing the order, but it did sit there for a few days until they processed them all. I think if yours changed from backorder to shippable then you're in good shape.

I ordered a Rumours from them when they restocked last month (that ended up being damaged, but I digress) and it showed that status immediately after placing the order, but it did sit there for a few days until they processed them all. I think if yours changed from backorder to shippable then you're in good shape.
Thanks, that would be ideal! I have a few others backordered and they still show up as “backordered” so fingers crossed!

Just checked Mellon Collie on Music Direct, says Backordered, placed an order with them, figured I was safe since they don't charge until shipment.

Spun mine and it's solid. Don't think it's AAA, but was cut at Well Made Music. Wouldn't call it audiophile at all but the originals are very hard to find and this is a good player copy. Annoyingly came in a paper inner...but didn't cause any damage.
You guys order this from Real Gone directly?

Back