Restocks/Represses

It did. I have a couple things in my Plaidroom cart that might just sit.
Need to post up some rekkids for sale ASAP to recoup some dollars.
That's what I did after not being good like you and getting the Melon Collie. Thankfully one sold this morning that covered it, but need to sell a few more to cover my other vinyl indiscretions from earlier in the day yesterday :-(

Received my copy of the Mellon Collie boxset from @Plaid Room / Colemine . Thanks Bob for the quick shipping and HOOKING IT UP!

Pretty impressive boxset. The deadwax says "P. USA", so Pallas quality out of the Furnace pressing plant in Virginia. Records look absolutely spotless. The records came inside polylined paper sleeves and they included the regular printed paper sleeves as well. Appreciate them shipping in the better polys to protect the discs. Just cleaned the records and spinning side A, sounds great thus far!

Jack Johnson has a bunch back in stock!

@Lee Newman @Jonathan Y

@Lee Newman @Jonathan Y
Sleep is gone it says

STTS is gone - I am really happy I have mine after how quick these restocks go.

I've mentioned it before but don't sleep on En Concert if you get a chance to get a reasonable copy. Really great, spanning live 2LP. Good listen.

STTS is gone - I am really happy I have mine after how quick these restocks go.

I've mentioned it before but don't sleep on En Concert if you get a chance to get a reasonable copy. Really great, spanning live 2LP. Good listen.
yea i picked up En Concert--that is the one I was looking for. Shame that STTS is gone already.

Weirdly, I favorited it on shop app and it sent me an alert as soon as they went back into stock.

@Lee Newman @Jonathan Y
GOT EN CONCERTO!!! NOW WHERE IS THE CURIOUS GEORGE!!!?????
Sleep is gone it says
I have a 2nd copy coming to raffle off (just to recoup the cost)....will figure out how to do it soon for the people that want/missed

GOT EN CONCERTO!!! NOW WHERE IS THE CURIOUS GEORGE!!!?????

I have a 2nd copy coming to raffle off (just to recoup the cost)....will figure out how to do it soon for the people that want/missed
I grabbed En Concierto too. And waiting on Curious! If I see it I'll let ya know.

Back