Sutherland Club House

I’ve had lesser reasons to buy equipment. I once bought a second unit of the same phono model simply because it was priced right and I wanted a black faceplate instead of silver. It had to match the rest of my stack. Yeah, I know. …
I’ll find out tomorrow (when it’s expected to arrive) whether ifs a permanent change. Insight is as much phono as I need and I’m eyeing an amp upgrade down the line but even if I take a hit on the insight it’s still like $300 or so I’d be paying to go up to a 20/20 which is still a decent upgrade cost wise

I’ll find out tomorrow (when it’s expected to arrive) whether ifs a permanent change. Insight is as much phono as I need and I’m eyeing an amp upgrade down the line but even if I take a hit on the insight it’s still like $300 or so I’d be paying to go up to a 20/20 which is still a decent upgrade cost wise
hard to beat ZERO CROSSTALK, BABY

sorry for yelling

I’ve had lesser reasons to buy equipment. I once bought a second unit of the same phono model simply because it was priced right and I wanted a black faceplate instead of silver. It had to match the rest of my stack. Yeah, I know. …
After years of trying different things, I'm all about gear that makes me happy at this point, so we're slowly bringing back some old favorites into the mix in some capacity. The meat and potatoes of the rig are pretty much solidified. :)

My goals at this point are to upgrade the Denon amp to a Luxman and (maybe) get a 1200G to replace/supplement my GR. But my system is pretty much where itll be for a while. Possibly go up to L100s if I ever move, but that would be overkill for my current living situation.

The most likely change will be to incorproate a few panels into my LR to see if it helps tame the room a bit.

Anyone with the LPS 20/20 find the fit to be a little less than ideal in terms of the power supplies going into the unit? Seems like so long as I don't touch anything it should be fine but feels like it could easily slide out.

Anyone with the LPS 20/20 find the fit to be a little less than ideal in terms of the power supplies going into the unit? Seems like so long as I don't touch anything it should be fine but feels like it could easily slide out.
Hm. Is it different somehow than the standard plugs that go into the unit? I’ve never had issues with those bricks and they’re fully hanging off the back of my cabinet.

Hm. Is it different somehow than the standard plugs that go into the unit? I’ve never had issues with those bricks and they’re fully hanging off the back of my cabinet.
I don't feel like taking the cover off to take a photo but it's the same input. Just doesn't "click" into place like I'd imagine most power supplies do. I can tug it out of the board pretty easily but if I push too hard I would definitely do some damage.

I don't feel like taking the cover off to take a photo but it's the same input. Just doesn't "click" into place like I'd imagine most power supplies do. I can tug it out of the board pretty easily but if I push too hard I would definitely do some damage.
I don’t think my 20/20 supplies ‘click,’ per se. Should be fine as long as you’re not exposing the cords to any significant stress.

Back