Sutherland Club House

Haven't done a ton of listening, maybe ten hours in all, but the 20/20 is an appreciable jump from the Insight--the dual mono design is audible clear as day. On the fence about what I'm going to do with the Insight but the 20/20 is here to stay.

EDIT: Just realized I rhymed those sentences. I am a poet.
You know what they say about hindsight.

Haven't done a ton of listening, maybe ten hours in all, but the 20/20 is an appreciable jump from the Insight--the dual mono design is audible clear as day. On the fence about what I'm going to do with the Insight but the 20/20 is here to stay.

EDIT: Just realized I rhymed those sentences. I am a poet.
I kind of wish I'd heard the Insight first so that I could appreciate the 20/20 jump, but since I got mine for less than an Insight I have zero regrets.

I kind of wish I'd heard the Insight first so that I could appreciate the 20/20 jump, but since I got mine for less than an Insight I have zero regrets.
Insight is a totally respectable phono stage and I'd have been content with it had I not heard the 20/20, but the design philosophy is audible and it's not some bullshit "I can hear more air!" that you see in audiophile reviews--it's akin to what I'd imagine mono blocks would do to a system. Just totally isolates the sound to a "left" and "right" (in a good way) and cleans up all the mess in the middle.

Back