The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

Yeah, he is a very smart guy. Also loves his old school WWF wrestling references.

Actually I'm surprised he wasn't on the show tonight. We had Adam Rank instead who's also a really really nice guy.

He was making great TV the whole eagles super bowl run

People still talk about these rants. No one likes us, we don't care... But if you pander to us we will care forever.

He was making great TV the whole eagles super bowl run

People still talk about these rants. No one likes us, we don't care... But if you pander to us we will care forever.

Honestly, I feel like I can talk... but Kyle can TALK. Like I don't even know how many segments we've done with him and I've never heard him stumble, like not once. That's unheard of. There's always screw ups when we tape segments but he is always bang on perfect.

How many times did Burrow get sacked today?😂

Edit: that division is there for the Bengals taking, the other teams are fairly week, hopefully they can figure thing out
Twice, but I would argue today's were from Joe holding onto the ball for too long.

I will say that OL played much better today. The defense has played great for all three games but it looks like they really need to work on positioning between the numbers. More play action should be run.

Miami this Thursday. I don't think Awuzie and Apple can cover their speedsters, so this will likely come down to if the DL can get enough pressure on Tua.

Man oh man, Jalen Hurts looks to have taken the next step. I do credit Philadelphia's FO for bringing in AJ Brown as a viable WR2 threat to Devonta Smith, and the rush attack has been (mostly) excellent. OL looks steady, so all the pieces are in place for a breakout season from Jalen.

How many times did Burrow get sacked today?😂

Edit: that division is there for the Bengals taking, the other teams are fairly week, hopefully they can figure thing out
If Baltimore can get back to playing halfway decent defense, I think they’re one of the best teams in the AFC (they were the #1 seed in the AFC last year before Lamar’s injury) and likely your division winner given their schedule.

Back