The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

Russell Wilson in the second half and OT combined against LAC last night:

3/11, 15yds, 0 TD

No, that is not a typo. If you count the three sacks in that time, then -9yds passing.

View attachment 154455
He chose this. He coulda sat pretty for the rest of (at least) Pete Carroll career having the fan’s blame Pete for not letting “Russ Cook” and not having a capable O-Line but he convinced himself he was a star and just needed a change of scenery. In 5 years we will be back up in Seattle shooting Sunset Chevrolet commercials.

He chose this. He coulda sat pretty for the rest of (at least) Pete Carroll career having the fan’s blame Pete for not letting “Russ Cook” and not having a capable O-Line but he convinced himself he was a star and just needed a change of scenery. In 5 years we will be back up in Seattle shooting Sunset Chevrolet commercials.
As a Niners fan I hate Russ but want him to do well as the Seahawks pick next year gets better and better the more the Broncos lose.

As a Niners fan I hate Russ but want him to do well as the Seahawks pick next year gets better and better the more the Broncos lose.
I hope they get some more wins too, right now they would have a better draft pick than The Bears.

Right now The Bears are outside the top ten Some teams are sitting pretty right now for the 2023 draft, Carolina has the #1 pick, Houston has both the #4 and #6 sandwiching the Undefeated Eagles #5 pick (from The Saints).
3F132D2D-5FA3-4827-874E-AD0A68D1BDF9.jpeg

I hope they get some more wins too, right now they would have a better draft pick than The Bears.

Right now The Bears are outside the top ten Some teams are sitting pretty right now for the 2023 draft, Carolina has the #1 pick, Houston has both the #4 and #6 sandwiching the Undefeated Eagles #5 pick (from The Saints).
View attachment 154476
crazy that Seattle's pick from the Broncos would be better than their own pick! Either way, I don't like them having two picks in the top 14.

View attachment 154476
Packers I think have that Raiders current #2 pick

View attachment 154476
I think NO finishes better than 5th worst, but imagine a 15-2 or 16-1 Eagles ending up with a top 5 pick. Yikes.

Jimmy G stocks thru the roof now that McCaffery is traded to San Fran...their offense is scary good on paper
And they already have a great defense. As an interested outsider to playoff football (aka, a Lions fan) I am intrigued to see who takes the NFC this year. The Eagles are probably for real, and 49ers improved greatly. Are the Cowboys pretenders or legit? Are the Packers done?

Back