The National

I am ok my first play. My first impressions are that some songs sounds a lot like early years of National but played by today's National.

I agree with @wokeupnew about the feat. Except Taylor Swift the others seems to be here for algos only. About the Alcott, I like how her voice mixes with Matt's, even though I prefer Coney Island.

Great album. Congrats for the consistency.

I just can’t believe how much I love Eucalyptus now. For some reason it just hit so hard today and I’ve had it completely stuck in my head all day and wanna listen to it again. Same with Grease In Your Hair

Is it streaming only for 48 or it’s available for purchase/downloading for 48? If the latter, nice. I will grab it for sure.

Is it streaming only for 48 or it’s available for purchase/downloading for 48? If the latter, nice. I will grab it for sure.
Hmm. I don’t actually know. I would probably say you can only stream it for that time, if it’s the video of the show? But if it’s audio I’d think you could buy it for 48 hours. It’s not that clear but I believe it’s the footage, not the audio

I know the pop punk kids were able to rip Blink 182’s reunion set at Coachella. Maybe we should ask them.
I've used the native screen recorder on my mac before, but I don't think that will result in high enough quality.
If it is a video stream, I may try one of the options here:

My Cherry Tree flexi bundle came in today, a bit earlier than my tracking suggested. Is the flexi inside the packaging? Haven’t had time to open and play yet but I noticed no sticker signifying this is the flexi or color version on the outside.

My Cherry Tree flexi bundle came in today, a bit earlier than my tracking suggested. Is the flexi inside the packaging? Haven’t had time to open and play yet but I noticed no sticker signifying this is the flexi or color version on the outside.
mine was inside. Strangely it is a gatefold but there’s no other insert, just one LP and a flexi which were in the same side.

My indie exclusive just shipped from Amoeba. So hopefully I'll have it early next week - I've held off listening to any of the singles so going in completely blind.

Back