The National

is this what the author is trying to say?

Music on the left, Lyrics on the right

fetchimage

The National are still churning out great content while critics still churn out edgy opinions about how the guys are past their prime.
Maybe this where they lose the critics but still put out decent albums for years to come. I don't know how many more "think pieces" need to be written about them until every point has been made to death.

Maybe this where they lose the critics but still put out decent albums for years to come. I don't know how many more "think pieces" need to be written about them until every point has been made to death.
I think it goes with any band that's a media darling. There's always someone who has to be that guy to take a giant shit on something others enjoy. That's why I said before I don't need a critic to affirm how I feel about something. Like what you like. Don't like what you don't like. But it's really tiring living in a society that always has to be quick with a hot opinion or take a crap on something others like be it TV shows, film, and music. I hate something, you must hate it as much as I do now.

And my CT has a decent warp that's thankfully only at the beginning.

The National are still churning out great content while critics still churn out edgy opinions about how the guys are past their prime.
I don’t even get what the point of writing such a long article of dumb complaints is other than clicks. And whether or not critics like something is ultimately meaningless anyway.

I think it goes with any band that's a media darling. There's always someone who has to be that guy to take a giant shit on something others enjoy. That's why I said before I don't need a critic to affirm how I feel about something. Like what you like. Don't like what you don't like. But it's really tiring living in a society that always has to be quick with a hot opinion or take a crap on something others like be it TV shows, film, and music. I hate something, you must hate it as much as I do now.

And my CT has a decent warp that's thankfully only at the beginning.
Sorry about the warp. :cry:

The Austin one is interesting as that's a fairly big venue. It's the UT-Austin basketball arena. They can scale it down based on the bands but that's fairly large. It's supposed to be a great venue so I honestly might try for it too.

The Austin one is interesting as that's a fairly big venue. It's the UT-Austin basketball arena. They can scale it down based on the bands but that's fairly large. It's supposed to be a great venue so I honestly might try for it too.
My Austin friends love the new Moody Center - it definitely stuck out to me as being a large venue for them but hopefully that will make getting tickets a bit easier!

My Austin friends love the new Moody Center - it definitely stuck out to me as being a large venue for them but hopefully that will make getting tickets a bit easier!
Yeah I'm really excited to go down there. Going to go solo for that one, well I'll try, and then get a pair for Irving so my wife can go. She loves seeing them live but she's not a big fan in general.

I had a cruddy morning with the older kid so this really made my day turn around. I was bummed thinking I'd have to experience the new songs in concert through YouTube or a bootleg.

Back