The National

it looks to me like it's a generic password so no way they could link it back to any specific member
Yeah that’s why I shared. If it was like “pshdoyw57892” that it was obviously autogenerated for me specifically then I probably wouldn’t have shared. Also, I doubt I’m the only one sharing. I don’t need the code/I’m not local/I’m not going so I don’t think it’s a big deal.

it looks to me like it's a generic password so no way they could link it back to any specific member

Yeah that’s why I shared. If it was like “pshdoyw57892” that it was obviously autogenerated for me specifically then I probably wouldn’t have shared. Also, I doubt I’m the only one sharing. I don’t need the code/I’m not local/I’m not going so I don’t think it’s a big deal.
thanks all, looking at the actual password I'm guessing it's the venue presale code.

I really do appreciate it!

Lmao so I'm at a Bon Iver concert in Cinci wearing a National shirt, and this guy was like The National who are those guys, and I was like they're a good band!, and he was like I'm givin you shit Aaron and Bryce are my sons hahah

Lmao so I'm at a Bon Iver concert in Cinci wearing a National shirt, and this guy was like The National who are those guys, and I was like they're a good band!, and he was like I'm givin you shit Aaron and Bryce are my sons hahah
Yes! More interactions with Papa Dessner! I met him at MusicNow once

FYI - they say they will be chacking to see if you are an active CT member

View attachment 143339
thank you for the heads up. I guess I'll check for the Live Nation code. I didn't put the 2+2 earlier, but the CT prefix of the code earlier is likely for "Cherry Tree" and not "Capitol Theatre" like I initially assumed, so won't be using it as I wouldn't want to risk my order getting cancelled.

thank you for the heads up. I guess I'll check for the Live Nation code. I didn't put the 2+2 earlier, but the CT prefix of the code earlier is likely for "Cherry Tree" and not "Capitol Theatre" like I initially assumed, so won't be using it as I wouldn't want to risk my order getting cancelled.
The Cherry Tree presale is through a different site as well - it's not accessed on TM or LN. If memory serves, you do have to log in, but I may be confusing that with other bands presales.

The Cherry Tree presale is through a different site as well - it's not accessed on TM or LN. If memory serves, you do have to log in, but I may be confusing that with other bands presales.
got it. thanks again! I'm sure if I put in the effort I shouldn't have much trouble finding non-Cherry Tree codes. but I really appreciate all the help and info from you all!

Is it really a password if they have it easily findable on their site? 🤔
I was maybe thinking those were a password to THE password, but if those are just their passwords then really what's the point? ha ha

here's the link where I saw that:

So with them playing 4 new songs on their European tour, do we think they already have a new album recorded? Some people on Instagram seem to think so. Thoughts or opinions?

They definitely have been recording, at the very least. Whether or not it's ready is another question. But they say they are using the mobile recording studio, so the album is likely not finished yet. How long it'll take to get completed who knows? They could go the Taylor Swift model of release, and announce it with barely any build up and have the physical release come much later.
A friend and I were discussing The Capitol Theatre show and the tour in general last night. He thinks that this Cap show might be a record release show.

They played a few pop up shows in NYC the day that TWFM was released, and ended the night at the Mercury Lounge. SWB record release show was at the Bowery Ballroom. The US IAETF record / film premiere was at the Beacon. The Cap is just a quick train ride from NYC.

I suppose it's possible, but I'm not totally on board with the theory, yet. I know there was going to be at least one NYC event that was not yet announced when Covid postponed the tour in 2020. My guess is this show is taking its place.

Back