The National

It’s been over six years since the one and only time I took the train to and from a show at the Cap, but my vague recollection is of an annoying wait time for the Metro North after the show - long enough that it bothered me, but not long enough where it made sense to try and get a drink while waiting.

I saw a post on the subreddit a couple of weeks ago that linked to a foreign language magazine interview with Bryce. Supposedly in it he said the album is nearly done and could be out by the end of the year or early next year? Unverified kind of because I’m just taking commenters words for what it translated to.

Here’s the post:

The LN presale password is an absolute shocker, by the way:

i8YfMXW.png

EDIT:
It's gross that the absolute scam that are Platinum Tickets will be going on sale at the same time.

They're tickets priced at "market value" (read: ridiculous markup) but sold directly by Ticketmaster so you can feel "secure" about buying legitimate tickets at resale prices.
oh, I think I have heard about that. my buddy got tickets to a show last year and paid a premium even though it was direct through Ticketmaster.. probably was that.

anyway, hoping it goes smoothly tomorrow for everyone grabbing tickets! thanks again so much to everyone here, I really do appreciate it greatly!

Say what you want about Ticketmaster, the experience is so much smoother than dealing with the white-labeled Tickets Today platform used for the CT sale yesterday.

Say what you want about Ticketmaster, the experience is so much smoother than dealing with the white-labeled Tickets Today platform used for the CT sale yesterday.
I tried today as well. Didn't get my turn until 10:03, and was able to pull multiple types of tix. There were still GA's available just a minute ago.
I looked at StubHub just for kicks and found this hilarious. Those $7K tix are $8750 after fees :LOL: I know they don't really expect to sell them at that price...
1655994002434.png

I bought tickets for the Smile last week and got good balcony seats for $100 during presale. The next day during the regular on sale the seats right next to me were listed as Platinum at $250. Brutal.
Dynamic pricing and platinum seats are despicable. I was looking at some tickets last week, and was horrified to see that TM now offers buy now, pay later, including on the spot loan approval decisions. Hmmm, maybe that’s a sign that prices are too high?
EFF41DCD-93BC-4A28-9585-E6C47B44AD91.jpeg

Back