The National

This is an unpopular opinion but I do not want Taylor Swift anywhere near a National album. I am fully aware of their relationship but I'd like to keep that away from their main discography if possible.

At this point I'm ready for a new album and hopefully a chance to see them live again so if that means I'll have to listen to a song that features or is "with" Taylor Swift then so be it! Not my first choice but what can you do?

At this point I'm ready for a new album and hopefully a chance to see them live again so if that means I'll have to listen to a song that features or is "with" Taylor Swift then so be it! Not my first choice but what can you do?
Agreed. I’m not going to disown the band or anything drastic like that. I loved IAETF so if it’s anything like that I’m sure it’ll be interesting. I don’t think The National would completely turn into a pop band with her feature.

Most people seem to think it’s real and I’m getting people pushing back at me on Reddit for thinking it’s fake. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I never saw the listing on Amazon so I’m not believing it myself. Then again, I have been wrong before. I remember when Radiohead’s last album title and tracklist were leaked and I thought it was bs. A Moon Shaped Pool? I didn’t believe it. Well…

Back