The National

confused-no.gif

hell yes...can feel it in my bones. was skeptical at first of the leak. now it's just what will be released. likely album announcement, new single, and tour would be my guess as others have opined above. i would doubt an album drop as they've been great with vinyl so i can't imagine they'd have a digital release prior to the physical release. either way...new National, which is wonderful.

The one thing I find a little weird is that they haven't started really teasing things online, like on their website. Before when they were gong to announce something, the site would tease some sort of a change with the new style and color scheme. Still just looks like Weird Goodbyes art right now. Just waiting for that to change. Maybe tomorrow

Just replaced my needle and decided to spin Trouble Will Find Me. All the head hype reminded me of this album cover. And hey it's the 10th anniversary this year! Where the fuck does time go? This album is so special to me. I really wish they'd do Homecoming this year and play it in full.

Anyway, tomorrow is gonna be fun

nothing yet…and people still think it’s going to be the full album?

It does seem like that track list was probably real cause the album title might be called Once Upon A Poolside. And I gotta say…I really don’t like that title. It was the track title that thew me off most cause I thought it was so bad. 😬

I don't know why I woke up this morning and expected anything! Still guessing new single and album announcement, I'll be pleasantly surprised if it's a full album drop, even more so if it's a drop with a ready to ship vinyl option...I can dream can't I?!?

nothing yet…and people still think it’s going to be the full album?

It does seem like that track list was probably real cause the album title might be called Once Upon A Poolside. And I gotta say…I really don’t like that title. It was the track title that thew me off most cause I thought it was so bad. 😬
They should reuse the album artwork from the s/t if that’s the title

I don't know why I woke up this morning and expected anything! Still guessing new single and album announcement, I'll be pleasantly surprised if it's a full album drop, even more so if it's a drop with a ready to ship vinyl option...I can dream can't I?!?
By noon at least I think we’ll see what it is…

Back