The Official Needles and Grooves 1001 Album Generator Project (aka Preachin’ about the Preachers if today’s selection sucks)

I'm not sure if my first exposure to Meat Puppets was Nirvana Unplugged or the Backwater music video. I can't say that I've ever listened to any of their albums before though.
Nirvana Unplugged first aired in December of 1993. The video for Backwater came out in 1994.

I was aware of Meat Puppets in 91 or 92 because of all the cool kids at the time. I somehow never really got into them when I was listening to sst and early sub pop stuff in 89-90.

By February 94, I’m pretty sure I had Meat Puppets I & II and Too High to Die On CD.

I'm not sure if my first exposure to Meat Puppets was Nirvana Unplugged or the Backwater music video. I can't say that I've ever listened to any of their albums before though.
I was curious about which came first. Looks like Nirvana Unplugged first premiered in December 1993 while Too High To Die came out in January of 1994 and “Backwater” doesn’t first show up on the Billboards Modern Rock until February 5, 1994.

I was super into Nirvana at the time so I know it was Unplugged but I loved Too High To Die as well.

I was curious about which came first. Looks like Nirvana Unplugged first premiered in December 1993 while Too High To Die came out in January of 1994 and “Backwater” doesn’t first show up on the Billboards Modern Rock until February 5, 1994.

I was super into Nirvana at the time so I know it was Unplugged but I loved Too High To Die as well.
Yeah. I would have been 10 when Nirvana Unplugged Premiered and while I remember watching it I'm not sure if I would have really paid attention to them bringing out the Meat Puppets until the album came out.

Yeah. I would have been 10 when Nirvana Unplugged Premiered and while I remember watching it I'm not sure if I would have really paid attention to them bringing out the Meat Puppets until the album came out.
It’s funny what a couples years difference in age makes. I would have just turned 12 years old when MTV Unplugged aired and me and my friends were obsessed.

Back