The Super Thread - All Things Marvel/DC/Etc

Kimiko and to a lesser extent Frenchy too. But yeah, Annie is pretty much the only one who has become better as a person rather than worse as the show has gone on. Regardless, I like it even with the terrible people.
I think MM is also safe. I even want Homelander to kill Solider Boy, just so it leaves him and Billy to battle it out, scorched earth 😈

Agreed, but you gotta give it to the writers, even when you hate these people, you can’t deny the layers to each of their character. That’s why we love Billy. Even though he is a too-right **** ;)

Yeah, it's one of my favorites when it's running.

Kimiko and to a lesser extent Frenchy too. But yeah, Annie is pretty much the only one who has become better as a person rather than worse as the show has gone on. Regardless, I like it even with the terrible people.

Yeah, you're right. I think Starlight was on my mind because of how the most recent episode ended.

If it's anything like their hip hop list... 🙄
They include Robocop and while I love Robocop. I have never considered it a Superhero movie and if you are going to get that loose with the definition you could probably include The Matrix or heck even Star Wars. Also, I get that there are a lot of Batman movies on the list already but to not include the first Tim Burton Batman and instead include the campy 1960s movie is absurd. Also, as much as I disliked much of Zach Snyder’s superhero films, Watchmen is about a million times better than Nic Cage’s Ghost Rider. Also V for Vendetta is a good movie but and is based on a comic book but is not what I would consider a Super hero movie.

They include Robocop and while I love Robocop. I have never considered it a Superhero movie and if you are going to get that loose with the definition you could probably include The Matrix or heck even Star Wars. Also, I get that there are a lot of Batman movies on the list already but to not include the first Tim Burton Batman and instead include the campy 1960s movie is absurd. Also, as much as I disliked much of Zach Snyder’s superhero films, Watchmen is about a million times better than Nic Cage’s Ghost Rider. Also V for Vendetta is a good movie but and is based on a comic book but is not what I would consider a Super hero movie.

...so exactly like their hip hop list then! :ROFLMAO:

Also, I completely missed they left Batman 89 off! That's inexcusable considering it's hands down one of the best superhero movies ever made (although I'm one of those sickos that actually prefers Returns).

Both are excellent. I don't care what order they appear on the list but they both belong in the top 50.

Both belong in the top 50 and WELL before Ghost Rider! (or any Snyder stuff)

I am REALLY enjoying Ms. Marvel.

The wedding scenes brought me some of the rawest and purest joy I've had from film and television in quite some time

Yeah I said it before but so far I think this is Marvel's best tv show by a pretty good margin.
I had only watched Hawkeye prior to last week but finally watched both WandaVision and Loki and found both to be quite good. I am debating if I wanna give Falcon &The Winter Soldier a go or skip past it and get into Moon Knight instead.

Back