Vinyl Me Please Anthology

I'm still mad I never got a copy of Sweet Lou from the Bluenote box it's the only one I'm missing, well and a busted box.
If you don't find one by this time next year, I will make you a box by hand and send it to you.

With very few bloody handprints on it and almost absolutely nothing that the RCMP would concern themselves with.

For anyone wondering, still 553 Cadet anthologies on the website. Not even half sold.
I kinda think VMP shouldn’t announce these until they have them in hand or closer to it. I think they would sell better up front once people started getting them in hand and hyping them a bit more…

I’m kinda surprised they haven’t even sold half. I think it’s gonna be a great box set

I kinda think VMP shouldn’t announce these until they have them in hand or closer to it. I think they would sell better up front once people started getting them in hand and hyping them a bit more…

I’m kinda surprised they haven’t even sold half. I think it’s gonna be a great box set
Same. Based just on the titles, Cadet's the best anthology they've announced or done imo.

Price is dumb. That's why I'm not buying.
This is probably making most people balk at it although the way vinyl prices are going it might seem like a bargain before much longer...

But like @MikeH suggests, I think sales will pick up once it's in stock and people are hyping it. I can definitely see it being one people will be mad they slept on once it eventually sells out.

This is probably making most people balk at it although the way vinyl prices are going it might seem like a bargain before much longer...

But like @MikeH suggests, I think sales will pick up once it's in stock and people are hyping it. I can definitely see it being one people will be mad they slept on once it eventually sells out.
price hikes are doing a lot to make me not care about fomo.

Dolly box right? Not a monthly track
Sounds like a monthly track:

Sounds like a monthly track:

Oh shit I figured it was an anthology. Interesting

Yeah I’m not putting $400 down for something that MIGHT come out in 7 months. And with the issues with some other anthologies and pressings across the board lately, it’s a gamble. I check the number once a week or so and they maybe sell 1-2 per week. It’s been in the 550s for over a month now.

What was the last anthology set to sell out?

Yeah I’m not putting $400 down for something that MIGHT come out in 7 months. And with the issues with some other anthologies and pressings across the board lately, it’s a gamble. I check the number once a week or so and they maybe sell 1-2 per week. It’s been in the 550s for over a month now.

Yea that’s fair. I’d rather pay up front than preorder and get hit with a charge this big in a few months when I’m not completely expecting it. But agree that the wait is way too long. i knew I was gonna buy it anyway so to me didn’t entirely matter when I did it.

Philly and Quincy both sold out but not right away. They aren’t selling out quickly at all lately. For stuff like this, the big sell windows are when it’s announced and then when it comes out and people speak highly of it (assuming it’s not riddled with issues).

Stupid question: how do check their stock ?

Back