Vinyl Me Please Anthology

so storf said today that there are two RHH anthologies in the works. there's a small chance one happens by the end of this year. neither anthology is on one artist (Assuming a label anthology). And it's not Tommy Boy.

Ooh, Rawkus would be great too. I love Solesides, but it feels like they’re catalogue isn’t deep enough for an anthology (also selfishly, I already have most of the stuff I want from them lol)
Def jux, def jam, bad boy, death row, stones throw, roc-a-fela...

Rawkus would be an insta-buy if it's selected right, I mean, look at what it could be:

Company Flow - Funcrusher Plus
Various Artists - Soundbombing
Black Star - Mos Def and Talib Kweli are Black Star
Mos Def - Black on Both Sides
Pharoahe Monch - Internal Affairs
Talib Kweli & Hi-Tek - Train of Thought
Kool G Rap - The Giancana Story
the fact that it could be this awesome is the biggest argument that it couldn't possibly be rawkus (or if it is, it's going to suck much, much harder)

12 albums noted so far. A monthly add on. I guess a new track?

Not a new track. Limited engagement (probably just the year) can’t just do a month and no swaps.

500 american dollars???

I don't need half of those albums.

I tip my hat to the ballers.

Cheers to that! Hope you enjoy it.

Just questioning the overall appeal of this to the general record community.
I can’t answer for anyone but myself, but I live in East Tennessee. Dollywood is about a 90 minute drive for me. Anytime I see a used Dolly Record around here, they are $40 or so. This is definitely much cheaper for me than trying to buy locally. I occasionally stumble upon them on marketplace, but they are usually played to death.

Back