Vinyl Me Please Classics

How can you know? If he doesn’t talk and just thinks, you maybe able to read his mind? And find “forbidden” and disposable thought? And then wanting to cancel someone based on his unspoken and unacted upon thoughts?

I don’t defend his past crimes. He did some bad things. But its in the past and he paid for his crimes with many hears of his life.

I can not find the rock thread :/

How can you know? If he doesn’t talk and just thinks, you maybe able to read his mind? And find “forbidden” and disposable thought? And then wanting to cancel someone based on his unspoken and unacted upon thoughts?

I don’t defend his past crimes. He did some bad things. But its in the past and he paid for his crimes with many hears of his life.

Here is the metal thread

In fact he is still pretty actively publishing his views on his blog and books etc and then are very racist, far-right. Not embracing the nazi label actively anymore seems rather a matter of semantics for him not so much a distance from the views

He’s just a Simple Koala looking to introduce himself to the community by posting an album by a racist POS (to the wrong sub) and then work on making a bang up first impression by defending his actions and calling out “cancel culture”

Trolls be trolling.

*Every* interview I've ever read with Varg he comes off as just such a smug unlikeable and reprehensible piece of shit. He paid for his crimes, sure -- you'll note no one's advocating for locking him up or any other "punishment". Just because he paid his debt to society doesn't mean his views and actions are free from judgement and criticism. He was trash then and from the most rudimentary skimming of his wikipedia page you can see he hasn't changed.

*Every* interview I've ever read with Varg he comes off as just such a smug unlikeable and reprehensible piece of shit. He paid for his crimes, sure -- you'll note no one's advocating for locking him up or any other "punishment". Just because he paid his debt to society doesn't mean his views and actions are free from judgement and criticism. He was trash then and from the most rudimentary skimming of his wikipedia page you can see he hasn't changed.
Right, I don’t even mind if someone enjoy this fuckers music, there are plenty of artists that I enjoy that are problematic for one reason or another, but I am not gonna defend problematic artists for being pieces of shit.

He’s just a Simple Koala looking to introduce himself to the community by posting an album by a racist POS (to the wrong sub) and then work on making a bang up first impression by defending his actions and calling out “cancel culture”

Trolls be trolling.
Dude’s been here for about a month and this wasn’t his first post. Given that it seems @simpleKoala thought the dude had just disappeared after he came out of jail, it might be worth giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Dude’s been here for about a month and this wasn’t his first post. Given that it seems @simpleKoala thought the dude had just disappeared after he came out of jail, it might be worth giving him the benefit of the doubt.
Maybe.

But if their next post is a Charles Manson record on the VMP Country thread and their saying “the woke mob really gave Charlie a raw deal” then I am out.

Last edited:
you still continue on that? didn’t we agree to stop or move to a different thread?

On the other topic, I think is despicable to nullify achievements in one area because of mistakes in other. Things are completely unrelated.

Back