Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Different time and place and all that…and pretty sure they apologized for it later. But still a wild song
Yeah I think they're on record saying their beliefs changed. But man, can you imagine if that song made the record? It'd probably make an all-time classic unlistenable these days. One rare instance where record company censorship was a positive.

It's bad enough trying to listen to Doom's Born Like This with the awful Batty Boyz on there.

Just to add some balance to the force. After they dropped the price of The Low End Theory earlier in the week I emailed to ask if they’d refund the difference between my pre-order price ($49) and the offer price. Which they’ve just done. I know VMP can be a bit odd as a company at times but their CS is, in my experience, pretty quick and usually spot on.

Was the "all past AotM at $36" limited? ATCQ is back at $49 and Dorothy's seems to be sold out :(
Seems the preorder price at $36 was a mistake so they changed it? The in stock one should be $36 for the rest of June I tbink. Tribe may come into stock before June is over

View attachment 205475

This is a great album. If anyone sees it pop up cheaper elsewhere please tag me and I'll cancel my preorder. At 300 this should go fast and I think a lot of folks on here will like this one.

Back