Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

there's a guy on discord looking to start a class action suit over that if you're interested in joining!

That’s a more hopeless case than the guy I once saw in bail court arguing that he was no danger. He was awaiting trial because he was caught walking to his ex’s house with a pipe bomb…

That’s a more hopeless case than the guy I once saw in bail court arguing that he was no danger. He was awaiting trial because he was caught walking to his ex’s house with a pipe bomb…

Also if you want to see how broken legal systems are spend some time with a defence lawyer doing public defence law on legal aid and make sure at least a day of that is in bail court. It’s really rough.

Just got an email stating my Black Sabbath - Master of Reality preorder will be pushed back to September.

Just a heads up to anyone else who preordered the second wave.

I swapped for it on day 1 before it sold out the first time. I received a damaged record but they had no replacements so I got lumped in with the folks who ordered the restock.

So I’ve been waiting for my copy since literally January.

-pours one out for the ODB repress that will never happen-
Are they going to fulfill the people that they oversold to? If they don't, I at least got The Love Movement for free out of it. But that really pisses me off if they don't at least get me a copy in its current form. It's one of my favorite albums of all time which is why I even signed up and gave them more of my money.

Are they going to fulfill the people that they oversold to? If they don't, I at least got The Love Movement for free out of it. But that really pisses me off if they don't at least get me a copy in its current form. It's one of my favorite albums of all time which is why I even signed up and gave them more of my money.
Oh who knows, I didn't get mine either. I don't know anything though, I just have a feeling...

Back