Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

In the past, if you wanted to use a discount and your credits you'd just contact VMP support, right? Did they announce a change in the policy? I was just told this:
I wanted to apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the application of store credit and promotional discounts to your order. We strive to provide clear information, and I'm sorry for any confusion that may have arisen.

Please note that, as per our policy, store credit and promotional discounts cannot be applied simultaneously to a single order. You can choose to use either store credit or a promo discount, but unfortunately, both cannot be combined on the same purchase.

I think they’ll end up a leaner sub service with less audience interaction and that’ll probably pitch it where it should have always been. The whole bloated FOMO jack of no trades bollocks was always going too far in a pretty saturated market.

Theres a solid chance its going to become a regular company selling records to regular buyers without a single jizz chucking, frenzied freak out over a marginally different colour to an identical press that is about £30 cheaper elsewhere. I’m kinda looking forward to the chill years
Or they will just go out of business. There is nothing sacred about an LLC. If they get too overwhelmed the can cut there losses and move on and create a new business… TMP, the premier monthly purveyor of exclusive cassette and VHS tapes.

I get that people overreact but it’s always just an overreaction until it isn’t and if a could chunk on the conversation from people that care the most about the company is about the company’s viability. Then it’s safe to say things are not in a good place. Most businesses fail.

That’s their new AI CS replying. Push back. Say that’s not right. It’s never been a policy, but more of a technology platform issue.
You’ll get a human and they’ll fix it. That was my experience.
My emails seemed to be from an actual person named Shamaine, and what I copied was from their 2nd email after I'd pushed back. I replied saying that hasn't been the policy for the years I've been a subscriber/asking to cancel the order and they just cancelled it and apologized "for the inconvenience"

Back