Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

So they’re offering 25% off in stock records today for Record day or whatever bullshit reason, and it was no code needed. However, if you tried to paid with store credit it removed the discount. Screw that.

I’m at the point where I just want out from their shitty curation, which used to be so much better. At least there’s a record I want this upcoming month.

Question for people who have bought the Impulse Boxset:

Have you received a shipping notification for your ROTM yet this month? Feel like its a bit late in the month to still be waiting for a shipping notification, I wonder if its got something to do with bundling it with the arrival of the boxset?

Perhaps optimistic, but a man can dream.

Have you received a shipping notification for your ROTM yet this month? Feel like its a bit late in the month to still be waiting for a shipping notification, I wonder if its got something to do with bundling it with the arrival of the boxset?

Nothing yet but I'd be surprised if they bundled them since anthologies have always come in their own mailing box

I didn’t order it and I swapped for an older rotm and have not received shipping notification yet. My guess is they fired saddle creek and Storf and Matt are driving to Charlotte in a U-Haul to get all the records.

I keed. A couple of people on discord got notices yesterday.

Back