Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Quick, we need something to take the heat off us and distract from the shit show. This is a job for GUS CANNON.
77e737c9fb76f5e7a58ab07b43e31077c2-cap--.w710.gif

I'm subscribed to the Rock track currently so after the termination of Rock and Country I obviously need to take action not to be auto-switched to Essentials and therefore receiving Gus Cannon.

So I went into my membership to switch from the discontinued rock track to Classics and guess what? I cannot switch to Classics, which is waitlisted. So is Essentials, but no thanks anyway. The only available options are RHH and... Country. Seriously? 🤡
all tracks are locked because swaps just closed. you'll be able to change your main sub in a few weeks.

I mean they’re not though, I can change to country, rock or hip hop. lol.

Their system is fucked. Bet that doesn’t cost them anything.
ah sorry i misread the original post. can't switch to classics because it is waitlisted for this month since Junior Wells sold out. it's very likely to go to normal once swaps open up because people will swap out of classics next month/numbers will change.

what level of bomb do we think that gus cannon will be.. are we talking straight to clearance or full on mars needs moms
It's a title one could debate has historical and cultural relevance/interest. If you are an old time blues/folk fan who likes collecting 78s and Alan Lomax recordings, it will have appeal. I would suggest it appeals to the Robert Johnson/Charlie Patton fans from a fidelity standpoint, but it is very much an artifact of its time with 5 string banjo, jug and washboard. Smithsonian, yes, dance floor, no.

It's a title one could debate has historical and cultural relevance/interest. If you are an old time blues/folk fan who likes collecting 78s and Alan Lomax recordings, it will have appeal. I would suggest it appeals to the Robert Johnson/Charlie Patton fans from a fidelity standpoint, but it is very much an artifact of its time with 5 string banjo, jug and washboard. Smithsonian, yes, dance floor, no.
I enjoyed it well enough for a single streaming session, but I'd never spin it and I'd say 99.9% or more of collectors don't need a copy in their collection. Very narrow range of collectors/music enthusiasts need or would ever even want it in their collections.

I'm now interested to get this. Thanks

4. Firing their entire CS team and going to an automated AI customer service system that isn't terribly intelligent and doesn't respond to support tickets.
Not to derail this, but isn't the point of AI for customer service to get out instantaneous responses?

I emailed them this AM to ask if I can transfer my credit to another member and nothing back yet. I figured it would come back right away if a robot is answering.

That’s why it makes an excellent left field classics pick that I can choose to ignore, not a main essentials pick

Back