Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I didn't get stock options, but after two weeks of waiting I finally got a refund on the last three months of my sub.

and they didn't cancel my membership just set it to not renew in January lolololol
The amount that these sort of things happen for them is mind boggling. They have to raise cost, terminate intl subs etc but send out stuff after cancelations a lot

Can't wait to see Gus Cannon and Ja Rule at HHV shop
i think just about everything is gonna end up at HHV to be honest. At this point, just get rid of the "only available at VMP" tag for records of the month. Give it a 6 month exclusivity period for members and then sell em at wholesale to shops. The stuff thats in demand will sell out before it gets to wholesale. Keep store exclusives only for the club and press those in smaller numbers.

i think just about everything is gonna end up at HHV to be honest. At this point, just get rid of the "only available at VMP" tag for records of the month. Give it a 6 month exclusivity period for members and then sell em at wholesale to shops. The stuff thats in demand will sell out before it gets to wholesale. Keep store exclusives only for the club and press those in smaller numbers.
Stop talking logically

I wouldn’t be surprised if VMP is out of business before they even get to Ja Rule as a ROTM.

Someday soon VMP will send out their last poorly packaged record of the month and they won’t even realize it.

Another weird situation, after solving these two situations they have just shipped two replacements today and I am yet to receive my shipping notice for my monthly box which should go today or tomorrow. So, again, two shipments in two different days when they could (should) have bundled all together. Again, it's none of my business if they think it is ok for them but then why blame international subscribers ?

their customer service continues to be baffling because I asked for a replacement Nickel Creek yesterday morning (surface noise on all 4 sides throughout, a true GZ miracle) and had a shipping notice of a new copy within an hour and a poorly written reply from something in CS a few hours after that. i feel bad for everyone who has had to wait for weeks or DM Paulie on discord because this is really the shittiest customer service outfit imaginable.

their customer service continues to be baffling because I asked for a replacement Nickel Creek yesterday morning (surface noise on all 4 sides throughout, a true GZ miracle) and had a shipping notice of a new copy within an hour and a poorly written reply from something in CS a few hours after that. i feel bad for everyone who has had to wait for weeks or DM Paulie on discord because this is really the shittiest customer service outfit imaginable.

To be fair, I can't blame CS. They have to deal with so many shitty decisions taken by others.
They probably got to the point that they solve the most easiest issues first and the others... when they can.

To be fair, I can't blame CS. They have to deal with so many shitty decisions taken by others.
They probably got to the point that they solve the most easiest issues first and the others... when they can.
I hear you… but you have Pauly saying there is a two week backlog and looking into cherry picking but then this shit still happens. It’s baffling.

I hear you… but you have Pauly saying there is a two week backlog and looking into cherry picking but then this shit still happens. It’s baffling.
Start with the question, why are there so many QA issues with what gets pressed for VMP and shipped to them? Then ask, does VMP have QA in place to check what they receive from pressing plants, before they ship product out to customers? Finally, why is their CS down to one caring dude on a social media platform the majority of buyers don't frequent? The CS folks likely felt some help is needed at the front of the assembly line.
When the cooks get every other dish wrong consistently or can't get food out of the kitchen timely, it affects the wait staff. This is that restuarant.

Back