Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Cheaper here and better variant as usual.

$32+tax for me there. I can use a teacher discount at VMP that gets it to be $30 and change. Plus I gots some credits.

Media Mail is about $5.50 for like two pounds or these days. So when you factor in boxes and paper I'd charge about $6.00 to $6.50 to be fair but lots of people want to factor in other costs for shipping these days to make money.
I think it's supposed to go up again in a couple weeks if I remember correctly what the pirate ship email says the other day. But yesterday it was $5.32 to ship a 2LP media mail at the post office. Remember when it was half that? Pepridge Farm remembers

I called it!

As you may already know, as of midnight Monday (9/30), an East Coast port strike is stalling all incoming sea containers. Much of our inventory is shipped via sea, so we will likely experience immediate and potential ongoing delays.

We just learned October’s ROTMs (including Essentials & Classics ROTMs) are held up due to these port strikes, and we expect some store titles will also be affected. Once we have more clarity around the situation, we’ll have a better idea of exactly which store titles have been impacted.

We don’t yet have an ETA on when these strikes will cease and deliveries will resume. Still, we expect the October fulfillment run to be delayed, specifically for orders that include the October Essentials and Classics ROTMs.

Any orders containing only in-stock items will ship on their usual schedule. This includes store orders purchased with the direct ship option, Swaps, and October Hip-Hop ROTMs only. Orders that include any of the affected titles will not be fulfilled until those titles are received.

We are working with our vendors to get updates on all projects that could be affected by these strikes and will post updates in the production calendar. We will also share an update as soon as we have an updated timeline on October’s fulfillment.

We always do our best to mitigate delays when possible; however, this is entirely out of our control. We apologize for the inconvenience and will continue to keep you updated as we learn more.

Matt

I called it!

As you may already know, as of midnight Monday (9/30), an East Coast port strike is stalling all incoming sea containers. Much of our inventory is shipped via sea, so we will likely experience immediate and potential ongoing delays.

We just learned October’s ROTMs (including Essentials & Classics ROTMs) are held up due to these port strikes, and we expect some store titles will also be affected. Once we have more clarity around the situation, we’ll have a better idea of exactly which store titles have been impacted.

We don’t yet have an ETA on when these strikes will cease and deliveries will resume. Still, we expect the October fulfillment run to be delayed, specifically for orders that include the October Essentials and Classics ROTMs.

Any orders containing only in-stock items will ship on their usual schedule. This includes store orders purchased with the direct ship option, Swaps, and October Hip-Hop ROTMs only. Orders that include any of the affected titles will not be fulfilled until those titles are received.

We are working with our vendors to get updates on all projects that could be affected by these strikes and will post updates in the production calendar. We will also share an update as soon as we have an updated timeline on October’s fulfillment.

We always do our best to mitigate delays when possible; however, this is entirely out of our control. We apologize for the inconvenience and will continue to keep you updated as we learn more.

Matt
The price of everything is about to go upwards because a bunch of people making much higher than average want a lot more money and to not be replaced by automation like about 80% of us are most definitely going to be...at least they can do is let a few records in so at least we can all suffer with some cool tunes.

I called it!

Matt
Too bad they didn't have a pressing plant in the US instead of having to get things pressed at GZ over in the EU

The price of everything is about to go upwards because a bunch of people making much higher than average want a lot more money and to not be replaced by automation like about 80% of us are most definitely going to be...at least they can do is let a few records in so at least we can all suffer with some cool tunes.
Yeah they union boss for the longshormen seems to be flat broke. I usually like unions but this guy seems like a sleezebag. Sorry I don't normally link right wing outlets.

Yeah they union boss for the longshormen seems to be flat broke. I usually like unions but this guy seems like a sleezebag. Sorry I don't normally link right wing outlets.

Not only that, but the deal they turned down was a 50% raise and no automation for the next 5 years (which at that point you could threaten another strike to continue the promise). It makes it very hard to have sympathy. I think the government should use Taft-Hartley to make them go back to work, and yes, I am extremely pro Union. Daggett is a MAGA hack and using his role to the detriment of their members to support his Fuhrer.

Back