Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Dammit! Now I want a utility belt!
Home Improvement IDont Think So Tim GIF - HomeImprovement IDontThinkSoTim GIFs

I perused the VMP IG account this weekend. I really think we are at a crossroads for them. People are NOT happy. A majority of the comments on their posts are about CS issues. That didn't used to be the case.

I am truly sorry that it has come to this for you all. Keep an eye on your wallets. It, unfortunately, looks like it has come to the point of them not even knowing who they owe what anymore so you all have to be proactive about it. Hit up paypal and your credit cards.

:(

Crazy times. I hit up CS today to see if I get a response. The crazy part is that it is actually radio silence from VMP. The only reason I “kind of” know what’s going on is because of this forum and people reposting stuff from reddit. INSANE. A vast majority of their consumer base probably doesn’t frequent either site and has absolutely no idea what is going on because VMP has said nothing. So wild.

Another week begins with no response on any of the 5 albums I am waiting on. Some folks got Woozy ship notifications last week. Not me, though.

Folks are getting BB King, Aretha, and Fiona. Not me, though.

And I'll just assume I'm never seeing a Mobb Deep coming my way.

Also, how fucking hard is it to A) send an email to your customers to apologize and give an update and B) sort an order page chronologically.

Another week begins with no response on any of the 5 albums I am waiting on. Some folks got Woozy ship notifications last week. Not me, though.

Folks are getting BB King, Aretha, and Fiona. Not me, though.

And I'll just assume I'm never seeing a Mobb Deep coming my way.

Also, how fucking hard is it to A) send an email to your customers to apologize and give an update and B) sort an order page chronologically.

Are folks getting Fiona? I haven't heard/seen anyone receiving it yet.

What makes it more annoying is that the entire enterprise sounds like a dream gig. Run a “label” that works with other labels and great artists to put out limited edition vinyl pressings of great records??? The fact that it’s such a cluster right now is maddening.

Exactly. The fact that they try to make us feel bad for them is ridiculous. They have had years to fix these issues and theyve only gotten worse. And it is a privilege to work in a company like that and they just take their customers for granted like crazy,

As someone who works in a boring stereotypical cubicle job that I often hate, but still treat all my clients/consultants with A+ support, it really infuriates me.

Back