Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Got an email today from them about Mobb Deep that I haven’t received nor has shipped as far as I can tell. Basically said issue is resolved and closing the ticket. Well...no Mobb Deep or shipping notice yet so I’m not really sure it’s “closed”

I got the same response about a discount code question, which definitely didn't answer anything related to my email with them. So I responded back. Looking forward to a response around holiday 2020.

This is the tide turning. It did not at all used to be this way. Social media was usually just universal praising of them.

I feel really bad for anyone still waiting on albums.
giphy.gif

I finally jumped in the CS queue. We'll see how that goes. Thankfully I am only waiting on a replacement, one I used credits for all but $4 of, and Jay Som which I did fork over money for. All in all I'm not out a ton, but I won't hesitate to recoup through my credit card company if I don't get a shipping notice this week.
I actually got a response already! But it was the same pre-fab'd horse shit email they started sending out last week about how hard they've been working. WOMP WOMP.

OMG you guys.

Ainslie Wills is so great and I love this album so, so much. She just posted this and I assume this is going to be the next Rising release.

This album came out a few months back and it’s been on high rotation in my house. She absolutely kills it live too. The album launch for this was such an amazing show. I’ve been waiting so patiently for it to come out on vinyl and man, does it look gorgeous.

View attachment 19178

Give it a stream, friends. You won’t be disappointed.
It’s here dude! Per reddit, Ainslie has copies to sell as well but I haven’t seen her post them yet.

All You Have Is All You Need

Back