Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Another week begins with no response on any of the 5 albums I am waiting on. Some folks got Woozy ship notifications last week. Not me, though.

Folks are getting BB King, Aretha, and Fiona. Not me, though.

And I'll just assume I'm never seeing a Mobb Deep coming my way.

Also, how fucking hard is it to A) send an email to your customers to apologize and give an update and B) sort an order page chronologically.
With each passing day, I lose more and more hope that I'll even see my records

Last week before Christmas. Predictions on progress this week?

For my 14 orders I'm expecting max of 2 shipping notifications, 0 CS responses, and 1 update from VMP that is only posted on their FAQ (that most people dont know exists) and really gives no new info.
Just asked about it on Reddit... last time they said 60% and we are outside the shipping window already.

Excited that I probably won't be receiving the Ella Christmas album before Christmas comes that I ordered back in November. But really, it's my fault as I knew something would happen, but like an idiot I ordered it anyway. If I don't get a notice this week, I'm asking for a refund.

Any chance we can make a Reddit thread or take the conversation somewhere else? I would like this thread to be focused in its bitching of just VMP's site and migration orders please. :):):)

Speaking of, I got a response back from CS about the whereabouts of my order today! They just copy and pasted the migration status faq. 🙃🙃🙃
Clearly, we need a shipping thread.

I perused the VMP IG account this weekend. I really think we are at a crossroads for them. People are NOT happy. A majority of the comments on their posts are about CS issues. That didn't used to be the case.

I am truly sorry that it has come to this for you all. Keep an eye on your wallets. It, unfortunately, looks like it has come to the point of them not even knowing who they owe what anymore so you all have to be proactive about it. Hit up paypal and your credit cards.

:(
Similar on bookface. There was an ad run early today about the best vinyl stores and the comments section , while not full or long, began discussing the lack of CS response.

This is the tide turning. It did not at all used to be this way. Social media was usually just universal praising of them.

I feel really bad for anyone still waiting on albums.
I finally jumped in the CS queue. We'll see how that goes. Thankfully I am only waiting on a replacement, one I used credits for all but $4 of, and Jay Som which I did fork over money for. All in all I'm not out a ton, but I won't hesitate to recoup through my credit card company if I don't get a shipping notice this week.

I finally jumped in the CS queue. We'll see how that goes. Thankfully I am only waiting on a replacement, one I used credits for all but $4 of, and Jay Som which I did fork over money for. All in all I'm not out a ton, but I won't hesitate to recoup through my credit card company if I don't get a shipping notice this week.
I emailed CS first thing this morning since it’s 12/15, specifically addressing no updates on my box and / or shipping notice. About an hour later I received the boiler plate reply that has been floating around here. I agree we are at the crossroads. I said it over the weekend, what I want to see on Insta is photos of their asses packing up and shipping orders down at saddle creek/ NC. And that is why we are not hearing anything from CS

ETA: by their asses, I am referring to VMP staff, not saddle creek.

Back