Definitive Audiophile pressings

Another great review from 45rpm Audiophile of DC MoFi. This rec is very well received. Looks to be still avail to order from MoFi or MD.

Haven’t had a chance to spin it yet but at 4k limited my guess is they can’t have to many left. May b a future classic MoFi in the making.

I don't remember if I mentioned this before, but this Japanese pressing is so good. The sound is clear and there's no skimping on the low end either. It's crazy how clean my copy sounds for a 1977 record too.

IMG_2387.JPG

[/END ENABLEMENT]

Welp, Acoustic Sounds has no replacement for my Matador. It has one of those scribble scratches on Track 2 that causes a rotating click for 1-2 minutes, I’d say I can live with it but considering this is a $50 record I’m pretty peeved. Think Impex would hook me up even if I bought it from a different distributor? You can see the same scribble on the poly sleeve it came in like something sharp was pushed through both the inner sleeve and up against the vinyl.

AS says I can send it back for a full refund but I want this mfin record and its liveable but I WANT JUSTICE DAMNIT

Welp, Acoustic Sounds has no replacement for my Matador. It has one of those scribble scratches on Track 2 that causes a rotating click for 1-2 minutes, I’d say I can live with it but considering this is a $50 record I’m pretty peeved. Think Impex would hook me up even if I bought it from a different distributor? You can see the same scribble on the poly sleeve it came in like something sharp was pushed through both the inner sleeve and up against the vinyl.

AS says I can send it back for a full refund but I want this mfin record and its liveable but I WANT JUSTICE DAMNIT

Says back order but since they are still taking orders maybe u should grab one from ED. May be the last restock u can count on.

That sucks. After seeing some others have a few issues with their copies on other forums, I went with ED as they didn't have any issues getting replacement copies. Not surprised that AS isn't (can't) much help unfortunately. I'd return to AS and order a new one from ED.

Back