Definitive Audiophile pressings

There are *a lot* of re-releases of “Time Out” by the Dave Brubeck Quartet out there. What is your recommendation for the best one to buy under $50? I have a DOL grey-market pressing I’m looking to upgrade.

There are *a lot* of re-releases of “Time Out” by the Dave Brubeck Quartet out there. What is your recommendation for the best one to buy under $50? I have a DOL grey-market pressing I’m looking to upgrade.
I wanna say AP has a 33rpm version that went for around $40 retail. Not sure if those are still in stock.

Edit:

Seems like everyone loves the 2xLP 45rpm AP pressing, so this is probably really nice as well.

I wanna say AP has a 33rpm version that went for around $40 retail. Not sure if those are still in stock.

Edit:

Seems like everyone loves the 2xLP 45rpm AP pressing, so this is probably really nice as well.
I have the 33rpm AP and see no reason to try the 45rpm. It might be better but for me the 33 is fantastic - and less flipping!

I seriously have a Grey Market copy from “Jazz Wax” label that sounds great. Like I am sure the AP 33 and 45 sound amazing but for the $14 I paid for it this really sound quite solid.

I seriously have a Grey Market copy from “Jazz Wax” label that sounds great. Like I am sure the AP 33 and 45 sound amazing but for the $14 I paid for it this really sound quite solid.

I had the 2010 MOV (which is PIF'ed IIRC) and then the 33rpm AP. Definitely an upgrade, even if the MOV was excellent. Depends on how much you value the music I guess. Like, the 33rpm AP is my final copy, I don't need the 45 rpm even if I'm certain it's better.

Oh shit........ Is this @Mather ? Is the dungeon really an upscale apartment? This cant be a coincidence!

A true Huey Lewis aficionado would know that Hip To Be Square is on Fore! and not on Sports.

Znr.gif

Mofi lawsuit filed
Lolol. One of those guys runs a MoFi fan club on Facebook. So funny. Imagine being that upset that you file a lawsuit against them.

Back