Hot Take/ Musical Confession Thread!

Um... that’s too many.
I legitimately think this is the only hot take that gets me actually angry.

Hahahahahhaha I knew this would happen

I dont like Drake post 2014. However, I do believe Take Care will be considered a classic one day. It was a huge moment in the game

Also FWIW. I think Nothing Was The Same was his last good project

Hahahahahhaha I knew this would happen

I dont like Drake post 2014. However, I do believe Take Care will be considered a classic one day. It was a huge moment in the game

Also FWIW. I think Nothing Was The Same was his last good project

I really can't qualify my hatred for Drake enough. Beyond being one of the corniest people to ever live ever, he defends human traffickers and has a tattoo homage to one on his arm. Fake ass bitch. Fuck that dude. And you put the fucking 'classic' icing on it all. Hats off to you good sir for hitting all of my hot buttons in 5 fucking words.

I really can't qualify my hatred for Drake enough. Beyond being one of the corniest people to ever live ever, he defends human traffickers and has a tattoo homage to one on his arm. Fake ass bitch. Fuck that dude. And you put the fucking 'classic' icing on it all. Hats off to you good sir for hitting all of my hot buttons in 5 fucking words.

My bad for starting of my post laughing. Didnt know u were going that way with it. I thought ur hate was for his music and thats what i was reacting to. I actually thought there'd be a person to try n argue with me about how he had more than one so again apologies for not realizing what was going on there. I also dont like him as a person especially post 2014 like I mentioned

My bad for starting of my post laughing. Didnt know u were going that way with it. I thought ur hate was for his music and thats what i was reacting to. I actually thought there'd be a person to try n argue with me about how he had more than one so again apologies for not realizing what was going on there. I also dont like him as a person especially post 2014 like I mentioned

Honestly, most of my hatred is from his corny ass music and his corny ass influence on pop culture in general. dude is just the corniest fucking thing ever and everything about him blows me away (like I honestly cannot understand how or why he is popular). beyond that though, dude has some serious underage girl fetish going on.. and runs with local dudes who traffic in girls (a lot who are probably underage) .. he took to Instagram to shout out his homey who is heavy into that game and has a tattoo of him on his arm. Booka or some dumb shit like that, can't remember the fucktards name. But seriously, fuck everything about Drake and not just his music. I will get off my soapbox now and go back to being regular hater mach howwy.

I'm the guy that's all for anything being considered art, so I'd say so.
I'd call Spoken Word a form of music (tho that song has an instrumental as well.) Its all air vibrations at the end of the day
I mean because it's someone else's work just cut up and arranged to music

Honestly, most of my hatred is from his corny ass music and his corny ass influence on pop culture in general. dude is just the corniest fucking thing ever and everything about him blows me away (like I honestly cannot understand how or why he is popular). beyond that though, dude has some serious underage girl fetish going on.. and runs with local dudes who traffic in girls (a lot who are probably underage) .. he took to Instagram to shout out his homey who is heavy into that game and has a tattoo of him on his arm. Booka or some dumb shit like that, can't remember the fucktards name. But seriously, fuck everything about Drake and not just his music. I will get off my soapbox now and go back to being regular hater mach howwy.
Dude also texts 14 year olds giving them relationship advice and shit. Creepy bastard

When You Were Young>>>>>>>>>>> Mr. Brightside
Isn’t Mr. Brightside kinda a rip off of Bowie’s Queen Bitch?

It am not gonna lie I was familiar with Mr. Brightside first and didn’t come to that realization until hearing Queen Bitch pop up in Life Aquatic. It’s funny how that works.

That sorta thing amuses me, thinking back on songs where I was familiar with the “homage” before I became familiar with the original inspiration.

A few examples:

Cat Stevens - Father and Son >> Rilo Kiley - Does He Love You

Tom Petty - American Girl >> The Strokes - Last Nite

The Beatles - Lady Madonna >> The Eels - Novocaine For the Soul

The Golden Girls Theme Song >> Sheryl Crow & Kid Rock - Pictures

Parliament/Funkadelic >> almost every 90’s Dr. Dre produced track

I am sure there am a million more examples.

Last edited:
Back