Political Discussion

giphy.gif

I love that this is the most damning thing they can find on the guy…
If you live in the Midwest you have a friend or family member with at least one DUI. Obviously a mistake, but one that MANY have dealt with before. The fact that he only has a single DUI and gave up drinking as a result tells you everything you need to know about him. My Mom has been dating her next door neighbor for over 25 years. During that time he received multiple DUIs eventually permanently losing his license but even the he didn’t quit drinking, instead he turned his garage into a literal bar, added HVAC, Pool table and multiple fridges fully stock with beer. Most of his drinking buddies are have had multiple DUIs and are also big time MAGA supporters.
Not that the GOP seems to even remember W. but he had a DUI too.

mind your own damn business! Is gonna be on be on bumper stickers everywhere and I am here for it.
Texas used to be that when I was growing up. Somewhere along the way the religious right took over the state and transformed us into this mockery of what Texans grew up valuing. It was what helped the state elect Ann Richards. I miss that version of our state and not this one I want to leave at our first opportunity.

It's going slow, but finally some movement in the last couple days on the Arizona fake elector case. That one dumb ass Trump lawyer (can't think of her name) flipped and agreed to cooperate and one of the local Republicans just pleaded guilty.

They're following this loony bin wacko. Just read this in the news 🤦🤦🤦

“What are the chances that Crooked Joe Biden, the WORST President in the history of the U.S., whose Presidency was Unconstitutionally STOLEN from him by Kamabla, Barrack HUSSEIN Obama, Crazy Nancy Pelosi, Shifty Adam Schiff, Cryin’ Chuck Schumer, and others on the Lunatic Left, CRASHES the Democrat National Convention and tries to take back the Nomination, beginning with challenging me to another DEBATE. He feels that he made a historically tragic mistake by handing over the U.S. Presidency, a COUP, to the people in the World he most hates, and he wants it back, NOW!!!” Trump said in a post Tuesday on Truth Social.

They're following this loony bin wacko. Just read this in the news 🤦🤦🤦

“What are the chances that Crooked Joe Biden, the WORST President in the history of the U.S., whose Presidency was Unconstitutionally STOLEN from him by Kamabla, Barrack HUSSEIN Obama, Crazy Nancy Pelosi, Shifty Adam Schiff, Cryin’ Chuck Schumer, and others on the Lunatic Left, CRASHES the Democrat National Convention and tries to take back the Nomination, beginning with challenging me to another DEBATE. He feels that he made a historically tragic mistake by handing over the U.S. Presidency, a COUP, to the people in the World he most hates, and he wants it back, NOW!!!” Trump said in a post Tuesday on Truth Social.
We are witnessing his real-time mental breakdown. And, it's fucking glorious.

Back