Political Discussion

They're following this loony bin wacko. Just read this in the news šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦

ā€œWhat are the chances that Crooked Joe Biden, the WORST President in the history of the U.S., whose Presidency was Unconstitutionally STOLEN from him by Kamabla, Barrack HUSSEIN Obama, Crazy Nancy Pelosi, Shifty Adam Schiff, Cryinā€™ Chuck Schumer, and others on the Lunatic Left, CRASHES the Democrat National Convention and tries to take back the Nomination, beginning with challenging me to another DEBATE. He feels that he made a historically tragic mistake by handing over the U.S. Presidency, a COUP, to the people in the World he most hates, and he wants it back, NOW!!!ā€ Trump said in a post Tuesday on Truth Social.
Fun fact, there is absolutely nothing in the constitution about how a party chooses it's candidate.

ā€œWhat are the chances that Crooked Joe Biden, the WORST President in the history of the U.S., whose Presidency was Unconstitutionally STOLEN from him by Kamabla, Barrack HUSSEIN Obama, Crazy Nancy Pelosi, Shifty Adam Schiff, Cryinā€™ Chuck Schumer, and others on the Lunatic Left, CRASHES the Democrat National Convention and tries to take back the Nomination, beginning with challenging me to another DEBATE. He feels that he made a historically tragic mistake by handing over the U.S. Presidency, a COUP, to the people in the World he most hates, and he wants it back, NOW!!!ā€ Trump said in a post Tuesday on Truth Social.
Every time he gives a rundown of all his political opponents nicknames it gives off the same energy as this scene from The Office.

undefined - Imgur.jpg

Sadly, this is dead on accurate. I miss my father a lot. I think I shared before that he passed away in 2015 which I'm actually a little thankful for. I'm glad he didn't live to become a MAGA, which he was well on his way to being. He would've loved a guy like Walz before he fell down the Fox News rabbit hole. Walz and he shared a lot of qualities which may be why I like Walz so much. He reminds me of that man I was so proud to be the son of.

Sadly, this is dead on accurate. I miss my father a lot. I think I shared before that he passed away in 2015 which I'm actually a little thankful for. I'm glad he didn't live to become a MAGA, which he was well on his way to being. He would've loved a guy like Walz before he fell down the Fox News rabbit hole. Walz and he shared a lot of qualities which may be why I like Walz so much. He reminds me of that man I was so proud to be the son of.

Iā€™m glad my dad retired before all the MAGA shit started. Cause Iā€™m absolutely certain all the folks he worked with are part of that carnival. Heā€™s stayed staunchly democratic. I know he voted for Reagan, but I think he regrets even that.

Vance attacking Walz for ā€œstolen valorā€ when heā€™s Donald Trumps running mate is pretty rich.

Walz served in the National Guard for 24 years! Choosing to retire as a 41 year old man with a young child and a pregnant wife instead of going to Iraq is a very reasonable decision. I am sure some NCOs in their 40s ended up serving in active duty during their military careers but I would imagine that number is pretty low. Enlistments are for 8 years stretches, most leave once they have completed their initial enlistment. Walz reenlisted 3 more times!

JD Vance currently is younger than Walz was when Walz retired from the National Guard. War is a young manā€™s game, I doubt Vance would be too keen at this point in his life to serve a tour in Iraq currently if given the option.

And that doesnā€™t even take into account the deferments Trump took to avoid being drafted during Vietnam.

Last edited:
They're just trying to Swift Boat Walz. Unlike last time, the Democrats actually have a candidate capable of dispelling the lies. Again, Vance and Trump can't run on what they want to do for the country. They can only run on fear and division. The hits aren't going to be hits any longer. People are tired of being angry all the time.

Itā€™s wild to me that everything that Trump wants to attack Walz for is also stuff that you could go after Trump for directly.

MAGA wants to talk about riots following George Floyd? Cool. Now, letā€™s talk about January 6.

MAGA wants to accuse Walz of being overly precautious during Covid? Sure. Now, letā€™s talk about Trump downplaying the threat and telling people to drink bleach.

These topics hurt Trump way more than they hurt Kamala.

he wants to be running against Biden so badly he is now writing fanfic, awwww!

I like Walz. I'm meh on Kamala. I hate Trump, and fuck that weird flimflammer Vance. I still think all of them need their feet held to the fire in regards to them being beholden to corporate entities. and 10000% need them to take action against ongoing genocide. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

these people are public servants, here to serve the interest of the people and not to be idolized.

Last edited:
Itā€™s wild to me that everything that Trump wants to attack Walz for is also stuff that you could go after Trump for directly.

MAGA wants to talk about riots following George Floyd? Cool. Now, letā€™s talk about January 6.

MAGA wants to accuse Walz of being overly precautious during Covid? Sure. Now, letā€™s talk about Trump downplaying the threat and telling people to drink bleach.

These topics hurt Trump way more than they hurt Kamala.
But they don't hurt Trump with MAGA because MAGA has to buy into all the lies or the cult falls apart. Hypocrisy is only a one-way street to MAGA. It's a definite attempt to try to Swift Boat Walz given the architect of that successful strategy now works for Trump. The difference is information can be more free flowing to dispel the bullshit now versus 2004.

Where I want Walz and Kamala to hit Vance is how he constantly has compromised his values to gain power. It's exactly the problem with the modern GOP/MAGA party. They've all compromised their values to capitulate to Trump so they can win.

Vance attacking Walz for ā€œstolen valorā€ when heā€™s Donald Trumps running mate is pretty rich.

Walz served in the National Guard for 24 years! Choosing to retire as a 41 year old man with a young child and a pregnant wife instead of going to Iraq is a very reasonable decision. I am sure some NCOs in their 40s ended up serving in active duty during their military careers but I would imagine that number is pretty low. Enlistments are for 8 years stretches, most leave once they have completed their initial enlistment. Walz reenlisted 3 more times!

JD Vance currently is younger than Walz was when Walz retired from the National Guard. War is a young manā€™s game, I doubt Vance would be too keen at this point in his life to serve a tour in Iraq currently if given the option.

And that doesnā€™t even take into account the deferments Trump took to avoid being drafted during Vietnam.
This whole claim is from the New York Post and based on a Facebook post by dudes who think they should have been promoted ahead of Walz.

But they don't hurt Trump with MAGA because MAGA has to buy into all the lies or the cult falls apart. Hypocrisy is only a one-way street to MAGA. It's a definite attempt to try to Swift Boat Walz given the architect of that successful strategy now works for Trump. The difference is information can be more free flowing to dispel the bullshit now versus 2004.

Where I want Walz and Kamala to hit Vance is how he constantly has compromised his values to gain power. It's exactly the problem with the modern GOP/MAGA party. They've all compromised their values to capitulate to Trump so they can win.
The MAGA faithful will make up their own lies about Harris and Walz with or without Trump. It hurts Trump because once you expose the problems with Trump and Vanceā€™s platform, lies, and records, the sane undecided (and having watched a few panels with undecided voters, I think some are just MAGA plants or loyalists who havenā€™t registered republican) and the left voters who are unenthused will be more likely to vote for Harris/Walz if at all.

The Trump campaign knows this is a tight race (according to polls) so you have to keep the base engaged to get a high turn outā€¦ hence the right changing their tune on absentee/early voting, hedging bets with election official shenanigans and feeding the MAGA base with far right talking points and empty conspiracy nonsense. All of that is about getting their folks out to vote.

What I donā€™t think they truly understand is more people voting is bad for them because lots of polls show their platforms are not popular. So if you get more people to vote, the less likely you are to get the votes you actually want. Harris/Walz truly scares them because they are seeing excitement like when Obama ran.

Back