Political Discussion

Pussycat Dolls sounds vaguely familiar, I have heard the name mentioned in pop culture but have never listened too / heard their music.
Are you messing with me? How old are you? That song is close to 20 years old now but it’s not like it just disappeared after 2005. I think they still play “Don’t Cha” at my local grocery store one out of every 3 visits.

Are you messing with me? How old are you? That song is close to 20 years old now but it’s not like it just disappeared after 2005. I think they still play “Don’t Cha” at my local grocery store one out of every 3 visits.

I'm not messing with you. I just really did not care for hip hop back then. Muted MTV when it came on if that's what I was watching.

Any chance that song was out in 2004? If it was I'm sure I saw it on TRL. I graduated high school in 2004 and I really didn't watch MTV when I was in college. I also wouldn't have listed to any radio station that would have played them.

The only radio station I was listening to at the time was WAAF which was a Rock station.

Back