Political Discussion

We got Texas Hold 'Em. It's a reminder that not everything in this state sucks.

I can't wait for all the pearl clutching from the right today after the Obama speeches. I'm normally someone who would prefer the ex-Presidents and First Ladies not get down in the muck. But fuck it. There's always been this flawed belief that the Obamas aren't allowed to hit back. I guess it's because she set that standard with the "when they go low, we go high" speech. I'm glad she hit back at them. For a decade we heard Barack wasn't born in the United States. We heard Michelle being called awful things. And most of it came because of Donald Trump. So light his orange ass on fire.

Last edited:
Pu
I'm not messing with you. I just really did not care for hip hop back then. Muted MTV when it came on if that's what I was watching.

Any chance that song was out in 2004? If it was I'm sure I saw it on TRL. I graduated high school in 2004 and I really didn't watch MTV when I was in college. I also wouldn't have listed to any radio station that would have played them.

The only radio station I was listening to at the time was WAAF which was a Rock station.
Pussycat Dolls is straight girl group pop they started out as a burlesque dance troup. Like many Pop/R&B singers at the time they would have a rapper drop a verse here and there but beyond that (and the fact they sampled “Swass”) they were 99% mainstream pop.

Pu

Pussycat Dolls is straight girl group pop they started out as a burlesque dance troup. Like many Pop/R&B singers at the time they would have a rapper drop a verse here and there but beyond that (and the fact they sampled “Swass”) they were 99% mainstream pop.
Nicole Scherzinger went to a high scool ~1.5 miles from me, was a big deal when they blew up

That ratfuck RFK Jr is reportedly dropping out and surprise surprise endorsing Trump. So his aim all along was to syphon votes away from Biden but instead he's doing that from Trump so now he's dropping out. I sure hope all the rubes who got taken by this guy realize what a piece of garbage he is. He tried to get a cabinet position out of Kamala in exchange for his endorsement. She didn't return his call.

That ratfuck RFK Jr is reportedly dropping out and surprise surprise endorsing Trump. So his aim all along was to syphon votes away from Biden but instead he's doing that from Trump so now he's dropping out. I sure hope all the rubes who got taken by this guy realize what a piece of garbage he is. He tried to get a cabinet position out of Kamala in exchange for his endorsement. She didn't return his call.

I guess they didn't think the Trump-Vance ticket was weird enough.

His dropping out will help Harris. History suggests a strong 3rd party candidate is bad for the incumbent party.

After Biden dropped out, most of his supporters who lean left went to Harris. Polling indicates the remaining chunk of his voters lean right and his presence in the race is hurting Trump.

I don't see how voting for Trump aligns with an RFK Jr voter other than you hope Trump burns it all down. But if you profess to care about the environment like RFK Jr does, why would you endorse a guy that will gut the EPA? I would imagine most of his supporters would just give up for try to vote for Jill Stein.

Back