Political Discussion

So, what's the deal with the whole Tim Waltz's family endorsed Trump thing that was making the rounds yesterday.

Was that a deepfake?
Distant cousins. Not to mention, it's obvious which side are the educators and which ones are not. The shirts they were wearing said Waltz's for Trump. Waltz's what for Trump? Dipshit relatives? The amusing part of all this is how many of Trump's family are against him and he's the actual person who could be president.

I was reading a report on CNN that law enforcement questioned the suspect and his father last year after threats were made to commit a school shooting:

Law enforcement questioned suspect last year about "threats to commit a school shooting"

From CNN’s Devon Sayers
The 14-year-old student suspected of killing two students and two teachers at the Apalachee High School was questioned by law enforcement last year regarding “several anonymous tips about online threats to commit a school shooting at an unidentified location and time,” according to a joint statement from FBI Atlanta and the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office.

The online threats included photographs of guns, according to the statement.

The suspect and his father were then interviewed by the county sheriff’s office.

“The father stated he had hunting guns in the house, but the subject did not have unsupervised access to them,” the statement read. “The subject denied making the threats online. Jackson County alerted local schools for continued monitoring of the subject.

“At that time, there was no probable cause for arrest or to take any additional law enforcement action on the local, state, or federal levels,” the statement said.

How did this 14 year old still have access to guns!?

I was reading a report on CNN that law enforcement questioned the suspect and his father last year after threats were made to commit a school shooting:

Law enforcement questioned suspect last year about "threats to commit a school shooting"

From CNN’s Devon Sayers
The 14-year-old student suspected of killing two students and two teachers at the Apalachee High School was questioned by law enforcement last year regarding “several anonymous tips about online threats to commit a school shooting at an unidentified location and time,” according to a joint statement from FBI Atlanta and the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office.

The online threats included photographs of guns, according to the statement.

The suspect and his father were then interviewed by the county sheriff’s office.

“The father stated he had hunting guns in the house, but the subject did not have unsupervised access to them,” the statement read. “The subject denied making the threats online. Jackson County alerted local schools for continued monitoring of the subject.

“At that time, there was no probable cause for arrest or to take any additional law enforcement action on the local, state, or federal levels,” the statement said.

How did this 14 year old still have access to guns!?
All that money and a forest cut down for Pig City in GA and they still aren't worth shit. Absolutely useless institution.

Where I'm at: Harris clinches it at like 280 or 290, dems get senate at 50-50, and take the house handily. The systemic problems of the country continue to go unaddressed, the judicial will continue to strip rights while congress continues to not replace or codify them, and the world continues to get hotter.

Where I'm at: Harris clinches it at like 280 or 290, dems get senate at 50-50, and take the house handily. The systemic problems of the country continue to go unaddressed, the judicial will continue to strip rights while congress continues to not replace or codify them, and the world continues to get hotter.
Right there with you. This seems exactly right. Make sure you buy a shit ton of sunscreen before you head to New Zealand.

We are a truly sick society. He needs to go to prison. If my daughter showed psychopathic and highly angry tendencies when I was teaching her to drive, I wouldn't buy her a car.

This blows my mind as this had to happened right shortly after both the suspect, and the father were interviewed by the police about suspicions of a math school shooting

Back