Political Discussion

Utter bull shit. They all just play right into this slimy piece of shit's game.

So I got curious, a forensic audit is a finance tool for auditing fraud. I assume it’s the same just applied to elections although, I imagine the mechanism is completely different. Seems like there were calls for a forensic audit here in 2020 but the NCSBE was like, “guys, we’ve done three audits to date with no abnormalities found and the counts have all been identical. We’re calling it a day.”

So I got curious, a forensic audit is a finance tool for auditing fraud. I assume it’s the same just applied to elections although, I imagine the mechanism is completely different. Seems like there were calls for a forensic audit here in 2020 but the NCSBE was like, “guys, we’ve done three audits to date with no abnormalities found and the counts have all been identical. We’re calling it a day.”
The GOPers in Arizona had a forensic audit done for Maricopa county by some now defunct bullshit company call Cyber Ninja that had never audited anything ever. They “found” like 400 instances of “fraud” however once investigated I think the number dropped down to 4 total to voted for GOP and Two Dems. The whole thing cost a shit ton of money and gave this company a whole bunch of personal voter data and found nothing.

The GOPers in Arizona had a forensic audit done for Maricopa county by some now defunct bullshit company call Cyber Ninja that had never audited anything ever. They “found” like 400 instances of “fraud” however once investigated I think the number dropped down to 4 total to voted for GOP and Two Dems. The whole thing cost a shit ton of money and gave this company a whole bunch of personal voter data and found nothing.

I didn't think any real fraud was found though. Don't know about the follow up investigation here, but in other examples it was all people who either died before election day or were not intentionally committing fraud. They thought they had the right to vote and everything was squared away. And it just boils down to voter surpressions laws that disqualified their votes.

Just got this as an Apple news notification
Arguably, one of the worst people ever in modern US Politics has endorsed Kamala Harris.

yea.

Who’s next David Duke? Henry Kissinger’s ghost?

Dick's a war criminal, but I'm sure him voting for Kamala will at least pull a decent amount of voters away from Trump.

Maybe they won't vote for Kamala, but they won't vote for Trump. There are still a lot of Cheney-era republicans out there that want their party back.

Back