Political Discussion

This blows my mind as this had to happened right shortly after both the suspect, and the father were interviewed by the police about suspicions of a math school shooting
The mother of the Sandy Hook shooter took her son to a shooting range because she thought that would help him with his problems. She thought locking up the guns would be enough to keep everyone safe. He broke into her gun safe, killed her, and then began his spree that killed 1st graders and their teacher. Why in anyone's mind would they think this is a good idea for an impression teenage boy with anger issues? Oh and yet again, the AR 15 is the weapon of choice.

Remember when George W. Bush was a dumbass and it was kinda funny?
View attachment 212896
ilAndYS7gWYd7wdRP_n5--FZKMZOEZrd9e9sOwLpnJc.jpg

Well, he can't just come out and say I really don't care if your kids die as long as we can protect free access to firearms. Instead, let's talk about how we're going to "secure" these "soft targets". You know these schools with metal detectors, locking doors, armed security officers. I'm sure Vance is ready to talk about how much he and Trump are willing to spend per school to make them more secure. I'm sure they'll get right on that. Just be honest and say you really don't care because these aren't your kids. All behind the safety of your bullet proof glass with your Secret Service detail.

And of course the idea that the kid chose this school because it's a soft target is laughable. He chose the school because IT'S HIS F'ING SCHOOL. He's a 14 year old kid with anger issues who can't think clearly and has a dipshit of a father who gave him a firearm even after they were visited by the FBI and Sheriff's Department. He chose the school because that's where his rage can be let out for whatever reason he chose. Yeah, I guess he could've chose a mall or a church. Instead he chose the place he knew the best. One where everyone would finally know who he was.

Back