Political Discussion

Trump’s rhetoric has certainly flirted with the idea.
The idea that he represents “real Americans” is something that he has suggested a lot.

I don’t think what @Twentytwo was saying is in any way making light of the atrocities perpetrated by the Israeli government in Gaza. It speaks a modern apartheid state and how its always a possibility if the wrong people gain power.

Whether intended or not it does make light of them. Gaza is currently a bed of rubble filled with dying people. The parrells with Eastern European cities like Warsaw in the 40s should be truly frightening for us all.

Whether intended or not it does make light of them. Gaza is currently a bed of rubble filled with dying people. The parrells with Eastern European cities like Warsaw in the 40s should be truly frightening for us all.
They are. No one disagrees.

His point was who wants to risk more of it?

And @ayayrawn thinks things are already fuck so who cares if it gets worse.

Last edited:
Yes I understand that congress holds your purse strings. The rhetoric coming out the White House has still felt hollow at best.
I'm sorry but that's flat untrue. Biden has been trying to get Ukraine aid over and over. We're giving them billions. I'm confused on what more you want him to do? Commit American troops? Allow Ukraine to fire weapons into Russia? Only one side is committed to Ukraine not being overrun by Russia.

Yes I understand that congress holds your purse strings. The rhetoric coming out the White House has still felt hollow at best.
Maybe Euro-media is trying to cover their asses for not putting up more money but I promise you here in the US Biden (and even many old guard GOP) have given their full-throated support to Ukraine. Any hinderance has come come from the GOP catering to the most extreme MAGA politicians with in the GOP.

I'm sorry but that's flat untrue. Biden has been trying to get Ukraine aid over and over. We're giving them billions. I'm confused on what more you want him to do? Commit American troops? Allow Ukraine to fire weapons into Russia? Only one side is committed to Ukraine not being overrun by Russia.

No to tropes yes to allowing them to counter attack the despotic regime attempting to overrun their country and kill everyone and everything in their path.

No to tropes yes to allowing them to counter attack the despotic regime attempting to overrun their country and kill everyone and everything in their path.
But we're allowing them to do just that. Ukraine has struck into Russia. What we're not allowing, at least not yet, is our missles to be shot into Russia because that's a defacto act of war according to Russia. That option has been presented and met with Russia declaring they will react with nuclear weapons. It's probably bluster but I think all of Europe would rather not find out. So we will keeping allowing Ukraine to defend herself. With Trump going back into office, that's all gone. His idea of peace is cutting off aid to Ukraine and allowing Putin to take what he wants.

Bibi is a fucking madman, the Biden administration has tried to get a ceasefire over and over again. He doesn't want one and if he does agree to one it will be when Trump is re-elected.

Bibi is a fucking madman, the Biden administration has tried to get a ceasefire over and over again. He doesn't want one and if he does agree to one it will be when Trump is re-elected.

I was talking about Ukraine there, your support of Israeli warmongering isn’t in doubt, you’re about to give them a huge upgrade to their missile defence system.

It’s not meant to make light. I’m not sure I would have said it the way it was said but Trump has said:

He would eject legal immigrants from the country as well as pro-Palestine protesters

Those who criticize the Supreme Court should be jailed.

He will round up his political opponents and try them for treason (which I am pretty sure at a federal level is still punishable by death)

He will send the military to areas that oppose him ideologically (basically all the cities he talks shit about in his speeches)

This is what he wants to do to his own country. He could give two shits about Palestine and Ukraine. Especially since the opposition to both wars are his buddies.

Shooting down missiles is rarely a bad thing. We should do it more often.

Perhaps using such technologies as a bettering tool to stop a country you’ve heavily armed from you know committing war crimes and opening ever more fronts to their wars of expansion and attacking peacekeep and the like might be an idea. It’s not like they don’t already have one of the most advanced systems around. But no let’s just uncritically pass it on.

Not sure what you mean, I'm referring to the ever-increasing scale of what's been happening in Gaza over the last year.
He let our country come this side of a military state. Netanyahu is his buddy. Neither party is going to let Israel fall. One side is not going to let the fucker do whatever he wants.

He let our country come this side of a military state. Netanyahu is his buddy. Neither party is going to let Israel fall. One side is not going to let the fucker do whatever he wants.
We're not seriously pinning the start of this conflict on Trump right?

Also, and I cannot stress this enough, he is *literally* doing whatever he wants right now. However concerned the white house pretends they are, they are not standing in his way.

Back