Political Discussion

Oh my lord. Please go watch some of this NABJ interview with Trump. It's a disaster and just beautiful to watch.
That was a thing. How does anybody in his campaign think that was a good idea. He was rude, racist and misogynistic, super easy to cut up and make a bunch of unflattering internet content.

He still hasn’t figured out that any time the media is focusing on him he is losing.

Last edited:
I am not following some dude on instagram to see this video. The video is locked otherwise.
It was a tik tok video about a mom who went to a library in Idaho. Her daughter wanted to check out The Hobbit, but it wasn’t in the kid’s section. When they went upstairs to the general stacks there was a sign about having to be 18 or have a guardian with you or having an affidavit signed. You also had to have a library card to enter. The parent showed their library cards and her id, but the librarian wouldn’t let them in because she also had a baby with them who didn’t have a library card. So she had to sign the affidavit to let the kid go in while she watched from outside the stacks.

I couldn’t access the tik tok video for whatever reason.

It was a tik tok video about a mom who went to a library in Idaho. Her daughter wanted to check out The Hobbit, but it wasn’t in the kid’s section. When they went upstairs to the general stacks there was a sign about having to be 18 or have a guardian with you or having an affidavit signed. You also had to have a library card to enter. The parent showed their library cards and her id, but the librarian wouldn’t let them in because she also had a baby with them who didn’t have a library card. So she had to sign the affidavit to let the kid go in while she watched from outside the stacks.

I couldn’t access the tik tok video for whatever reason.
Damn! The mom should take her to see Wolverine & Deadpool movie instead, I guess. A lot less red tape.

Back