Vinyl Me Please Classics

My 17 year old brother asked me for "Classic Rock" recommendations and it went like this:

Me: "Oh, like some Zeppelin, The Doors, Beatles type stuff?"

Him: "Oh, uh no, more like Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Third Eye Blind and stuff"

I almost fell down.
If Ghost is old then I'm the goddamn cryptkeeper..

ahem...

KIDS THESE DAYS

good for nothing know it all bunch of hippes expecting to get paid to work and own things and have a planet to live on that isn't actively trying to kill them BUNCH OF GODDAMN COMPLAINERS back in my day we used to LOVE working for no money with bad hours and then go home to our shoebox in the middle of the road that was only partially flooded and full of marsupials and that's the way it was AND WE LIKED IT

ahem...

KIDS THESE DAYS

good for nothing know it all bunch of hipipes expecting to get paid to work and own things and have a planet to live on that isn't actively trying to kill them BUNCH OF GODDAMN COMPLAINERS back in my day we used to LOVE working for no money with bad hours and then go home to our shoebox in the middle of the road that was only partially flooded and full of marsupials and that's the way it was AND WE LIKED IT
Fun fact: I found my first grey hair recently and my dentist says it may be time to take out my wisdom teeth soon.

Screenshot 2024-07-22 at 1.35.18 PM.png

ahem...

KIDS THESE DAYS

good for nothing know it all bunch of hippes expecting to get paid to work and own things and have a planet to live on that isn't actively trying to kill them BUNCH OF GODDAMN COMPLAINERS back in my day we used to LOVE working for no money with bad hours and then go home to our shoebox in the middle of the road that was only partially flooded and full of marsupials and that's the way it was AND WE LIKED IT
You forgot paper towels being the only defense against the flood.

apparently the reason they changed it to JBFS is because storf had to explain to all his label members that "no this is not classic albums, its jazz blues funk and soul", their own labelheads were suggesting they do stuff that didn't fit the classics name because of the name.. also apparently they got shit on for that name at first too but I don't remember that

apparently the reason they changed it to JBFS is because storf had to explain to all his label members that "no this is not classic albums, its jazz blues funk and soul", their own labelheads were suggesting they do stuff that didn't fit the classics name because of the name.. also apparently they got shit on for that name at first too but I don't remember that

I remember it being confusing at first too. And also that it was going to be permanently capped at 1500? Also I wonder what the new obi/stamp will say. It's such a long name and JBFS is lame

Back