Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I haven’t opened it yet but much weirdness going on with my replacement Alicia Keys box. It looks like someone has rubbed the type off the front of the box. Here is a pic of the original which was damaged

View attachment 207382

And here’s the replacement they’ve just sent

View attachment 207383

I mean… that’s just weird right?

It's an exclusive version and you cannot find it anywhere else. Jokes aside, a misprint maybe?

I haven’t opened it yet but much weirdness going on with my replacement Alicia Keys box. It looks like someone has rubbed the type off the front of the box. Here is a pic of the original which was damaged

View attachment 207382

And here’s the replacement they’ve just sent

View attachment 207383

I mean… that’s just weird right?
Crazy you already got a replacement when I haven't even gotten my first copy shipped out yet...

Well, it's been a good run but for the first time since 2017 I am no longer a VMP member. Wouldn't have minded getting Blackout! but not for the $85 CAD per album it would have cost to re up for 3 months...
I honestly can't recall how long it's been since I cancelled, but I've never felt more free.

EDIT: Looks like my last Classics was in late 2021. Time flies.

Well, it's been a good run but for the first time since 2017 I am no longer a VMP member. Wouldn't have minded getting Blackout! but not for the $85 CAD per album it would have cost to re up for 3 months...
Remember, making fun of VMP and their antics is still free and doesn’t require a membership

Back