Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Okay, I'm taking the leap of faith. I'm asking myself:

"If this was pressed as an Essentials at GZ and remastered by Cicely Balston would I give it a shot or feel confident that it was going to sound great?"

And my answer is: "Yeah, Cicely has done a bang-on job 99% of the time and dare I say there will be more for her to work with here than your typical RHH selection."

Fuck it, I'm a get it. This essentially feels/looks like a ROTM pick but without the horrible Storf write up and maybe embossed cover

Okay, I'm taking the leap of faith. I'm asking myself:

"If this was pressed as an Essentials at GZ and remastered by Cicely Balston would I give it a shot or feel confident that it was going to sound great?"

And my answer is: "Yeah, Cicely has done a bang-on job 99% of the time and dare I say there will be more for her to work with here than your typical RHH selection."

Fuck it, I'm a get it. This essentially feels/looks like a ROTM pick but without the horrible Storf write up and maybe embossed cover
I need to give my up a listen and decide

I had no idea that was print to demand (and that makes a lot more sense for pod than D’Angelo)
had no clue either. i'm confused about why they are doing print to order lately. the plus side is that the FOMO isn't there and people will have time to order it. but it just seems like many of them are not selling well. most of the preorder windows have been extended.

had no clue either. i'm confused about why they are doing print to order lately. the plus side is that the FOMO isn't there and people will have time to order it. but it just seems like many of them are not selling well. most of the preorder windows have been extended.
Bandbox did a few print on demands, no? Is there a tinfoil hat emoji?

Bandbox did a few print on demands, no? Is there a tinfoil hat emoji?
Bandbox did also try to press their own records but never actually got to that point.....

EB0E0CFC01165CE0A4B5D8702CF764A7008A63C1

Back